Friday, January 10, 2014

Man Of Steel v.s. The Dark Knight Rises

This choice is very hard because they are both very good movies so I will tell you guys wich I like more. Well the man of steel is full of action if you don't know it's a movie's about the famous dc comic character superman. Through out the movie superman aka Kent Clark figures out who he is and why he has so much power that the others around him don't have. Now in to the dark night this is another dc movie about one of the best hero's known as batman. This is a very good mysterious, suspenseful, and action packed movie. Batman gets out of retirement to stop a criminal planing to blow up gothom. You guys may know him... bane. As the movie goes on batman finds out more and more about bane and where he comes from I can't spoil it for you you have to watch it for yourself. I believe that the dark knight is better because themovie isn't just action like the man of steel it has more if a story line. The movie is more suspenseful and more realistic ofcourse. So tell me what you think if you agree or disagree... trust me I'm interested in what others think.

No comments:

Post a Comment